We have limited our practice in providing legal services exclusively to injured workers
that have a claim under the Division of Worker's Compensation. In Texas, employers are
not required to carry worker's compensation insurance for their employees. For the
companies that do provide worker's compensation coverage, we can assist you in your
claim. If your company does not carry coverage, or has private coverage, we can
definitely refer you to an attorney to better assist you with your claim. Contact us
immediately so that we can anonymously investigate whether or not your
employer provides coverage.

If you are considering hiring an attorney, please call our office for a free initial evaluation
of your claim. Remember, the insurance carrier has attorneys working for them, you may
want to consider having your own legal representation to protect your rights.

Things You Should Know:
· You may be eligible for mileage reimbursement for travel to see a physician
· Medical benefits are lifetime
· You have 90 days to dispute an impairment rating or it will become final
· An impairment rating is equal to 3 weeks of money benefits per each 1% rated
· Income benefits are not taxable
· Current maximum income benefit rate is over $700, are you entitled to the maximum?
· By law: the Attorney hourly rate is $150, and the Legal Assistant hourly rate is $50.00
· We are paid only if and when you receive indemnity benefits.